Highway 18 Development Site: Permitted Industrial or I-502 Use
* 6.44 acres in Maple Valley - Permitted Industrial Use
* Commercial Development Permit Approved
Building Permits coming soon!
Approved for Industrial or I-502.
19835 SE 248th St, Maple Valley WA 98038
EXCLUSIVELY OFFER FOR SALE AT $700,000 - With Approved Permits!
Industrial Development Site in Maple Valley (King County Jurisdiction)
Welcome to the Highway 18 Industrial Development Project in Maple Valley.
This property is approved for (2) 20,000sf industrial buildings on a total of 6.44 acres. The parcel is uniquely situated with both Highway exposure with approximately 1,100’ along Highway 18 on the south edge and incredible security and privacy with access from a private drive along the north edge of the site.
The project is ready to go with the Commercial Site Development Permit approved and the building permit coming right behind it. It entails (2) industrial buildings that could be completed in phases with a total of 40,000sf on 6.44 acres.
Location is approved for either general industrial or I-502 production uses.
- Location: 19835 SE 248th St, Maple Valley WA
- Visibility/Frontage: Approx 1,100’ on Hwy 18 & 992’ on 248th Street
- Tax ID: 202206-9011
- Approximate Site SF: 6.44 acres +/-
- Proposed Building SF: (2) 20,000 S.F. warehouses
- 2018 Taxes: $4,226
- Zoning: RA5 (King County Jurisdiction)
- Present & Proposed Use: Industrial (General Purpose)
- SEPA Status: Determination of Non-Significance (DNS)
- Development Permit: Commercial Site Development – Approved
- Building Permit: Building Permits – In Final Review
- Water District: Covington Water District
- Date Permit Vested: June 25, 2014